Protective Coastal Coating Built For The Beach
SaltShield is designed to protect your HVAC investment against harsh and corrosive outdoor conditions.
Our coastal coating is applied to many components of your air conditioner to prolong the life of your HVAC equipment and provide added protection from harsh and corrosive environments that can damage and affect the efficiency and performance of your heating and air conditioning system.
SaltShield Coastal Coating
- Preserve the operating efficiency of your HVAC unit.
- Extend the life of your condenser or evaporator coil.
- Conserve Energy.
- Assure 24/7 operation in harsh corrosive environments.
- Protect your heating and air conditioning equipment against moisture, chemicals, and minerals.
- Excellent heat transfer properties.
- Protection against UV rays.
- Coastal Protection for beach environments.
- Designed to withstand harsh and corrosive conditions.
ArcticAir Coastal Series
- SaltShield is used by ArcticAir on the coastal series to protect your heating and air conditioning system from harsh and corrosive outdoor conditions.
- ArcticAir uses SaltShield Coastal Coating on coils, accumulators, Thermostatic Expansion Valves (TXV), Compressors and reversing valves to help expand the life of your HVAC investment.
- ArcticAir Coastal Series is Built For The Beach!